22 January 2006

Hey. That's not funny.

I just scored 32.74162% (Total Geek) on the geek test. This is apparently significantly higher than the scores of most people my very geeky friend knows. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. Since when does wanting a yurt and watching the Weather Channel make me a geek??? Oh, right. Try it, it's fun.

p.s. Snowboarding is awesome. Even when you break a fall with your head and shoulder, then at the end of the day spend nearly an hour digging yourself out of out-of-bounds powder while hoping your friends haven't yet called ski patrol. Still awesome. (note vague attempt to feel less like a geek. I snowboard! mmm. no dice, eh?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i got a 32% too
swear on bonham

thixotropic said...

hey! when are you going to take me to tahoe with you? i have a severe case of west coast snow envy...

8yearoldsdude said...

I am apparently a "poser" (07.5%). My futre as a grad student is looking grim.