09 November 2009

Day 1

Today is the first day (of 10, hopefully) of ye' olde raw fruit & veg cleanse. Since I'm already borderline vegan, this isn't a huge switch, and I'm keeping some minor and not so minor exceptions (can you call it a "cleanse" while still drinking coffee every morning?). But it is still a bit of a challenge. And always impressive to see how much tea I can drink when I'm bored of the food options.


And luckily I live in a state where farmers' markets are still open in November. When I did this last spring, it led to some interesting results, so we'll see what this brings (look, Ma, no more Diet Coke!). So far just a craft project plan and some more tiny, tiny stitches. Perhaps tomorrow I will provide a quilt update (no, it's not finished). Mmmmm, Bedtime Tea...

No comments: