27 March 2006

Feng shui, or something

According to Supernaturale, feng shui says, "To find your love area stand in your doorway (the door to your home, your apartment, your room if you share a household). The love area is the furthest most rightest corner."

My love corner therefore consists of (1) my over-full closet, (2) a bag of recycling that really needs to be taken out, and (3) an IKEA lamp that is currently holding a very wet, very poison-oak-covered pair of Carhartts. Hmmm...perhaps some rose quartz crystals are in order.

It also says feng shui is anti-tree, though, so that just can't be right.

1 comment:

8yearoldsdude said...

I think feng shui is stupid and faddish, but that is because I don't believe in it. If one believes, I am sure it works.

and take out your recycling, it only takes a minute and makes you so much happier.